four elements: air

Hey sweeties!
Here is my last post in my four element session :) Actually it was really hard to shoot them and to interpret every element, especially air :D 
Just open yourself to the pictures :) 
Hope you liked the element session 
C.C.C.


Hey sweeties!
Hier ist mein letzter Post in der Elemente Serie :) Um ehrlich zu sein war es ziemlich schwierig diese Bilder zu shooten und jedes Element zu interpretieren, vor allem Luft :D
Lasst einfach die Bilder auf euch wirken :)
Hoffe euch hat die Elemente Serie gefallen 
C.C.C.













I was wearing:


2 Kommentare:

  1. I have really enjoyed this post and photos! Great work!

    Also, I have nominated you fo Liebster award, see more about it here- http://www.stateofcate.com/2014/10/liebster-award-11-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! Really creative and it really look like you are floating in the air!

    ReplyDelete

 
There was an error in this gadget

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net