DIY: Dolce & Gabbana spring summer style








Hey sweeties! :)

I am in love with the Dolce & Gabbana spring/summer collection. The flowers, colors, especially the coins, I love everything about it! I wish I could buy the whole collection, but now the problem: I CAN'T, because it is too expensive :o

So I did my research how to create a look like this, with italian flower prints and the details. I found this lovely shirt from Warehouse, which costs round about 42€. A price, which I think everyone can pay for an italian spring outfit :) The necklace is from my grandmother: it is an old coin and i borrowed it from her. But for all who don't have the luck like I have, there is another option: Asos. In this online shop you can buy for example hair accessorizes, which based on the D.&G. collection. (I really want to try in the future how to create a hair up do like this)

If you really want to create a look like this, because you love this collection as much as I do, I recommend you to look in the Onlineshop from Oasis and Warehouse, there you will find suitable things to this theme :)

Hope I could help you

C.C.C.





Hey sweeties! :)

Ich liebe die aktuelle Frühlings/Sommer Kollektion von Dolce & Gabbana. Die Blumen, die Farben, vor allem die Münzen, ich liebe einfach alles! Ich wünschte nur, dass ich die ganze Kollektion kaufen könnte, aber nun das Problem: I KANN'S NICHT, weil es einfach zu teuer ist :0

Also recherchierte ich nach einem Look mit italienischem Blumenprint und den Details. Und da fand ich dieses Oberteil von Warehouse, welches um die 42€ kostet. Einen Preis, den jeder wie ich finde für ein italienisches Frühlingsoutfit ausgeben kann :) Die Kette ist von meiner Oma: es ist eine alte Münze und ich habe mir sie ausgeliehen. Aber für all die, die nicht so ein Glück haben wie ich, gibt es eine andere Option: Asos. In diesem Onlineshop könnt ihr zum Beispiel Haar Accessoires kaufen, die an die D.&G. Kollektion angelehnt sind (Ich möchte wirklich noch in der Zukunft ausprobieren wie eine solche Frisur geht)

Wenn ihr wirklich einen solchen Look kreieren wollt, weil ihr die Kollektion genauso liebt wie ich, empfehle ich euch im Onlineshop von Warehouse und Oasis zu schauen, weil dort findet ihr bestimmt ein passendes Kleidungsstück für dieses Thema :)

Hoffe ich konnte euch helfen

C.C.C.



DSC_0342




I was wearing:

http://warehouse.andotherbrands.com/struktur-shirt-mit-blumen-steppmuster

Here an example for the hair accessorize:

http://www.asos.com/Orelia/Orelia-Exclusive-For-ASOS-Coin-Chain-Hair-Crown/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4002999&cid=4175&Rf1011=4320&sh=0&pge=4&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Mattgold

2 Kommentare:

  1. we all love a bargain! lovely floral print shirt, just perfect for spring!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIY: Dolce & Gabbana spring summer style
    ayvhonk
    [url=http://www.gprywk0oghjkr540ngs0201262k11884s.org/]uyvhonk[/url]
    yvhonk http://www.gprywk0oghjkr540ngs0201262k11884s.org/

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net