If I had to choose again, I would still choose you!


Hey sweeties! :)
Last year I bought this jacket from Warehouse and I'm still in love with it! Because their are so many colors in it, there are no limits to combine it. But I combined the jacket with purple accessorizes :) I found the bag from Bogner at my grannys wardrobe, she is a huge fan of Bogner :D And she allowed me to wear this purse, isn't that sweet?
And my studded boots from Tommy Hilfiger: I love them <3
C.C.C.


Hey sweeties! :)
Letztes Jahr kaufte ich mir diese Jacke von Warehouse und ich liebe sie noch immer! Weil sie so viele Farben beinhaltet, sind dem Kombinieren keine Grenzen gesetzt. Aber ich habe mich dazu entschieden lilane Accessoires dazu zu kombinieren :) Ich habe die Tasche von Bogner in dem Kleiderschrank meiner Oma gefunden, sie ist ein großer Fan von Bogner :D Und sie erlaubte mir sie zu tragen, ist das nicht süß?
Und meine mit nieten besetzten Tommy Hilfiger Boots: Ich liebe sie <3
C.C.C.

























I was wearing:


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net