elegant autumn


Hey sweeties! :)
Today I present you an elegant autumn look which has nothing to do with tartan :D I created everything around this beautiful flower skirt. I think that the contrast from the brown Aigner purse and gloves fits perfectly to the amazing berry tones :) As mentioned this is an elegant outfit, but one can interpret the skirt and of course the autumn in many ways! This is way I am going to show you this week another look for autumn ;)
C.C.C.


Hey sweeties! :)
Heute präsentiere ich euch ein elegantes Outfit, welches nichts mit Karomustern zu tun hat :D I habe alles um diesen wunderschönen Blumenrock zusammengesucht. Ich denke das der Kontrast Fond er brauenen Aigner Tasche und Handschuhen perfekt zu den tollen Beerenfarben passen :) Wie schon erwähnt ist das ein elegantes Outfit, aber man kann den Rock und natürlich auch den Herbst in viele Richtungen interpretieren! Und deswegen werde ich euch in der kommenden Woche einen anderen Look für den Herbst zeigen! :)
C.C.C.



























I was wearing:


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net