Black desire


Hey sweeties!  :)
So now the days are getting shorter and nights are getting longer so I decided to create a black outfit, as dark as the night is. Black is a color of elegance and perfect for the night. I think that my new boots fit perfect to this outfit and I really love them, because of the little rose and all the other playful details:)
C.C.C.

Hey sweeties! :)
Jetzt wo die Tage kürzer werden und die Nächte länger habe ich mich entschieden ein schwarzes Outfit zu kreieren, das genauso schwarz ist wie die Nacht. Schwarz ist eine Farbe der Eleganz, die perfekt zur Nacht passt. Ich denke, dass meine neuen Boots perfekt zu diesem Outfit passen und ich liebe sie wirklich, wegen der süßen kleinen Rose und den ganzen anderen verspielten Details :)
C.C.C.













I was wearing:


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net