plaisir du shopping à Bruxelles



Hey sweeties! 
My third day in Brussels: Today I did my photoshoot on the Boulevard de Waterloo, where all the beautiful shops like Chanel and Dior are. I really love this street with all boutiques on it! They are so beautiful that I did some photos for you ;)
I decided to wear a classic chic outfit in gold and black. What do you think about it? Cant wait to read the comments! :)
C.C.C.



Hey Sweeties!
Mein dritter Tag in Brüssel: Heute habe ich meine Fotos auf dem Boulevard de Waterloo geschossen, wo all die schönen Geschäfte wie Chanel und Dior sind. Ich liebe diese Straße so sehr! Sie ist so schön, dass ich für euch ein paar Fotos gemacht habe ;)
Ich habe mich für ein klassisch schickes Outfit in gold und schwarz entschieden. Wie findet ihr es? Kann es kaum erwarten die Kommentare zu lesen! :)
C.C.C.








































I was wearing:


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net