my monday


Hey sweeties! :)
Today is a tough day for me in school, but I wanted to show you my new skirt for autumn :)
So this is why I wasn't able to shoot more photos, but I used my break.
I love the combination of the pattern skirt and the purple shirt. But with this skirt you are allowed to wear many different colors, just the one you love, because there are so many colors in this skirt! 
I am not a fan of mondays, this is why this day is a lot more tough for me.
Is your Monday also full of stress?
C.C.C.

Hey sweeties! :)
Heute ist ein wirklich harter Tag für mich in der Schule, aber ich wollte euch unbedingt meinen neuen Rock für den Herbst zeigen :)
Deswegen konnte ich auch nicht viele Bilder schießen, aber Ich habe meine Pause genutzt dafür.
Ich liebe die Kombination von dem Musterrock und dem lila Shirt. Aber man kann diesen Rock mit so vielen anderen Farben kombinieren, einfach die die ihr mögt, weil der Rock einfach viele Farben beinhaltet!
Ich bin kein Fan vom Montag und deswegen ist dieser Tag auch immer so hart für mich.
Ist euer Montag auch so voller Stress?
C.C.C.










I was wearing


1 Kommentare:

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net