Brussels calling day 6: last day in Brussels



Hey sweeties! :)
Here is my last day spending in Brussels. For my last day I decided to visit de Parc du Laken near the palace of the King of Belgium. I wore another skirt with colors like dark blue, purple and orange: a colorful nice outfit :) Hope you liked my week in Brussels! :)
C.C.C.


Hey sweeties! :)
Hier ist meiner letzter Tag in Brüssel. Für meinen letzten Tag habe ich mich entschieden den Parc du Laken in der Nähe vom Palast des Königs von Belgien zu besuchen. Ich habe einen anderen Rock getragen mit den Farben dunkelblau, lila und orange: ein farbenfrohes Outfit :) Ich hoffe ihr mochtet meine Woche in Brüssel! :)
C.C.C.





















I was wearing:


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net