Bienvenue à Paris!



Hey sweeties!
Yesterday I did a day trip to the lovely city Paris :) I decided to wear a dark blue outfit. I love the purse from Aigner with its golden highlights and my new shoes from Tommy Hilfiger. It was such a nice day and I advice you to visit Paris, too.
Have you ever been to Paris? And do you also think that this outfit fits to this city? :)
I'm looking forward to reading all your comments! :)
C.C.C.

Hey sweeties! 
Gestern habe ich einen Tagesausflug nach Paris unternommen :) Ich entschied mich dazu ein dunkelblaues Outfit zu tragen. Ich liebe meine Handtasche von Aigner mit den goldenen Highlights und meine neuen Schuhe von Tommy Hilfiger. Es war so ein schöner Tag und ich empfehle euch, dass ihr euch Paris umbedingt auch anschauen müsst.
Wart ihr schonmal in Paris? Und denkt ihr auch das dieses Outfit in diese Stadt passt? :)
Ich freue mich jetzt schon drauf all eure Kommentare zu lesen! :)
C.C.C.






















I was weraing


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net