back to school


Hey sweeties! :)
So school started on Monday again and today I felt like wearing pink, like a little school girl :D But to not to overdo it I combined the predominant pink with black. I wear a bigger purse, of curse for school, where all my book finde their place :) As I look back to my holidays: I really loved to be in Brussels! All the beautiful places I've saw and the kind people there and not to forget the delicious Maccarons! 
But now I am happy to see all my friends again and have fun with them :)
C.C.C.

Hey sweeties! :)
Nun hat die Schule am Montag wieder begonnen und heute habe ich mich danach gefühlt pink zu tragen, wie ein kleines Schulmädchen :D Aber um es nicht zu übertreiben habe ich das hervorstechende pink mit schwarz kombiniert. Natürlich trage ich für die Schule eine größere Tasche, damit alle meine Bücher ihren Platz haben :) Wenn ich jetzt auf meine Ferien zurückschaue: Ich habe es geliebt in Brüssel zu sein! All die schönen Orte die ich gesehen habe und die netten Menschen dort, aber natürlich auch nicht zu vergessen die unglaublich leckeren Maccarons!
Aber jetzt bin ich glücklich all meine Freunde wieder zu sehen und Spaß mit ihnen zu haben :)
C.C.C.




 


















I was wearing

1 Kommentare:

  1. I love the outfit, and you look very beautiful. I hope school goes well for you.

    http://dominiquejazell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net