outfit for rainy days



Hey sweeties! 
This week I wore this outfit for school. Because it is rainy sometimes now, I think it's good and useful to have a trench coat with me. I love my ankle boots, because they create a college style :)
The skirt I wear is from Hollister, the top from Mango, the trench coat from Warehouse, shoes from Pier One and my lovely bird purse from Fossil.
Hope you love this outfit as much as I do :)
C.C.C.

Hey ihr Süßen!
Diese Woche habe ich dieses Outfit für die Schule getragen. Weil es jetzt manchmal regnet, denke ich es ist gut einen Trenchcoat mit mir zu haben. I liebe meine Ankle boots, weil sie einen College Look kreieren :)
Den Rock den ich trage ist von Hollister, das Top von Mango, der Trenchcoat von Warehouse, Schuhe von Pier One und meine schöne Vogeltasche von Fossil.
Hoffe ihr mögt das Outfit genauso wie ich :)
C.C.C.














0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net