last weekend of holidays



So here we are: my last weekend of my summerholidays arrived!
As you all know I didn't write a lot the last few weeks. But this will change if school starts on monday ;) I am looking forward to let you know about my ervery day looks and make up for school :)
My advice to you: enjoy the nice weekend and get a great suntan!

C.C.C.

Hier sind wir also nun: mein letztes Wochenende von meinen Sommerferien ist gekommen!
Wie ihr alle wisst habe ich in den letzten Wochen nicht viel geschrieben. Aber das wird sich ändern,wenn am Montag die Schule wieder anfängt ;) Ich freue mich jetzt schon euch meine Alltagsoutfits und mein Make up für die Schule zu zeigen :)
Mein Rat an euch: genießt das schöne Wochenende und bekommt eine schöne Sonnenbräune!

C.C.C.







0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net