sport day


 



Have finished my hard work out, 45 min. cardio (with the treadmill) and 45 min. David Kirsch (New York Body Plan from DVD).
It is a hard workout but very effective and burning a lot of calories and fat! It is very difficult for me to convince myself to do this tough work out, but I want to get my bikini figure for summer, so it's necessary :D And now I am very happy that I did it! So now I moved a step forward for my dream body :)
Just can advice you to do sport today as well!
Love you all
C.C.C.

Habe jetzt mein hartes Work out hinter mir, 45 min. Kardio (mit dem Laufband) und 45 min. David Kirsch (New York Body PLan von der DVD).
Es is ein sehr hartes Work out aber es ist sehr effektiv und verbrennt eine Menge Kalorien und Fett! Es ist schwer für mich, mich zu diesem harten Work out zu überwinden, aber ich möchte meine Bikini Figur für den Sommer bekommen, also ist es nötig :D Und jetzt bin ich wirklich froh das ich es getan habe! Denn so bin ich jetzt meiner Traum Figur einen Schritt näher :)
Kann euch nur raten heute auch Sport zu machen!
Liebe euch alle
C.C.C.


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net