evening 11.06.13



Hey guys! 
As you ordered in my survey on the left hand side, I report more of my day. 
I love to watch gossip girl in the evenings, reading a magazine and doing my manicure. And i all do this on my favorite place: my bed :D (you're gladly not to see the rest of my room, it is verly messily!)
What are you're doing in your evenings?

C.C.C.


Hey Leute!
Wie ihr in meiner Umfrage auf der linken Seite abgestimmt habt, berichte ich mehr über meinen Tag.
I liebe es abends Gossip Girl zu schauen, eine Zeitschrift zu lesen und meine Maniküre zu machen. Und das mache ich alles an meinem Lieblingsort: meinem Bett :D (Seid froh das ihr nicht den Rest von meinem Zimmer seht, ist wirklich ziemlich unordentlich!)
Was macht ihr abends so?

C.C.C.



0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 

About

Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net